This portal is for students wishing to apply for undergraduate admission or readmission, or to check the status of a submitted application.
For Graduate School admission, go to the Graduate Admissions website.
- Future freshmen for 2014 entry terms (West Lafayette campus) must apply using The Common Application at www.commonapp.org. No other freshman applications for 2014 (paper or electronic) are available or will be accepted.
- The following applications are available online via this portal:
||Regional Campus Transfer
||Purdue Dual Credit Program
||Dean of Students Readmission
|Vet Tech Distance Learning
||Purdue Extended Campus
||College of Technology Statewide
- Transfer and Regional Campus Transfer Applications for Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 are available now. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required from transfer applicants.
- The application fee for undergraduate programs is $60. Applications that require a fee also allow for a fee waiver if financial circumstances warrant. Eligible students must complete the Application Fee Waiver questionnaire at the beginning of the online application in order to receive the fee waiver.
- The application fee for Dean of Students Readmission is $100. There is no fee waiver for the Readmission application.
- A valid email address is required to submit an online application and will be used to communicate application information and request information. Applicants should plan to check regularly the email account they provide and add @purdue.edu addresses to their email safe list. If you do not have an email address, free accounts are available from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, or many other sources online.
- Undergraduate Nondegree applicants may not be eligible for some courses, are not eligible for financial aid, and register for classes after all degree-seeking students.
- Please refer to our website for information on required documentation and deadlines. Information also may be available in the help section of each online application page.
- If you would like a printed copy of your online application, you must print each section before the application is submitted. You will not be able to print a submitted application.
If you are a first-time user, go to the New User page to create an application Login ID and an application PIN. Remember your unique Login ID and PIN so that you may return to
complete a saved application or check the status of your application after submission.
Returning users can enter their Login ID and PIN below to log in.